A super antioxidant duo of L-ascorbic and alpha lipoic acid with skin brightening and age-defying benefits. Now available in 7g
- The ultimate strength L-ascorbic acid in crystal form
- Brightens uneven skin tone
- Promotes collagen and elastin to minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Stable powder formula will not oxidise, unlike water-based formulas
- Alpha lipoic acid for amplified antioxidant protection
A super antioxidant duo of L-ascorbic and alpha lipoic acid. The stable and water-free L-ascorbic acid crystals are considered the gold standard form of topical vitamin C. With potent antioxidant, skin brightening and age-defying benefits, this is an essential addition to all skincare routines.
Synergie Skin's vitamin C suite includes the following formulations:
• Effica C (Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, moderate potency, low irritation profile). This is the recommended vitamin C product for new users and those with sensitive skin.
• SupremaC+ (Ethyl ascorbic acid, moderate potency, moderate irritation profile). This is a multi-acid serum recommended for more robust skin.
• Pure-C Crystals (L-ascorbic acid, high potency, low irritation profile).
• Vit C+ Crystals (L-ascorbic acid, high potency, low irritation profile). This product is not available online and is exclusively prescribed by Synergie Practitioners.
All skin types
Good to know
- Nut free
- Free from essential oils
- Free from soy
- Alcohol free
- Gluten free
- Safe for pregnancy
- Australian made
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Pure L-ascorbic acid is the ultimate strength and most widely studied form vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that fortifies the cells to protect them from UV and environmental damage. It promotes the formation of collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting skin lightening by suppressing melanin production providing a more even skin tone. L-ascorbic acid is also a potent anti-inflammatory, and it reduces skin redness while accelerating skin healing.
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA)
A powerful antioxidant that works synergistically with L-ascorbic acid for amplified free radical protection. ALA also reduces ageing glycation in the skin, the process by which sugars attack collagen fibres leading to wrinkle formation. It is also able to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, reduce inflammation and improve vital blood flow and nutrient delivery to the skin.
A note from Terri
Not all forms of vitamin C are created equal. Pure L-ascorbic acid is the gold standard in topical vitamin C therapy. Unfortunately, if L-ascorbic acid is formulated in a water base it will begin to oxidise and break down almost immediately, losing stability and effectiveness. Formulating Pure-C Crystals in dry crystal form is crucial. This enables the vitamin C to be activated only at the time water (or an appropriate serum) is added. Finally, adding alpha lipoic acid to the formula provides the user with maximum antioxidant and anti-ageing benefits.
Full ingredient list
ASCORBIC ACID, THIOCTIC ACID, SILICA, AQUA (PURIFIED AUSTRALIAN RAIN WATER).
As part of their commitment to innovation, Synergie formulations are updated from time to time. Always refer to the ingredient list on the box for the most current version.
We are fully stocked in the complete range of Synergie products. Pure-C Crystals and other Synergie products can be ordered online via our Synergie order form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning our store on 07 4081 4561.
We offer FREE express shipping for all orders over $100.